Daisy is currently undertaking her second six and accepts instructions in all of chambers’ practice areas.
Before coming to the Bar, Daisy was the Judicial Assistant to the Vice-President of the Court of Appeal, Lord Justice Underhill. During this time, she worked on prominent employment cases including Asda Stores Ltd v Brierley  EWCA Civ 44 and Uber BV v Aslam  EWCA Civ 2748.
Daisy has also worked as a Research Assistant in the Commercial and Common Law Team at the Law Commission. She assisted on the Intermediated Securities project, focusing on the rights of investors under contract law and trust law. She also assisted with drafting a forthcoming new practitioners’ text on commercial law, due to be published by Thomson Reuters in 2021.
- LLM in Public International Law (Leiden University, 2018)
- BPTC, Very Competent (BPP University London, 2017)
- GDL, Distinction, 2ndin year (Oxford Brookes University, 2016)
- BA Hons in English Literature and Politics, 2.i (The University of York, 2013)
Awards & Prizes
- Winner of a Kalshoven Advocacy Prize and finalist in the Kalshoven International Humanitarian Law Moot (Leiden University, 2018)
- Runner-up in the national round of Telders International Law Moot Court Competition (Inner Temple, 2017)
- 2ndplace in the Inner Temple Lawson Moot (2017)
- BPTC Exhibition Award and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award (Inner Temple, 2016)
- Academic BPTC Scholarship (BPP University, 2016)
- The School of Law Diploma Prize (Oxford Brookes University, 2016)
While on the BPTC, Daisy was a Mentor for the Gray’s Inn programme Vocalise, teaching prisoners to debate.
During the GDL, Daisy volunteered as a qualified Adviser at the Citizens Advice Bureau in Oxford.