Bruno has a busy litigation practice, regularly appearing in the High Court and County Court. He has been identified as a “Rising Star” in personal injury in The Legal 500 2022.
He is instructed in high-value Multi-track claims, often involving multiple parties and complex issues of liability and causation. Bruno has particular experience with military claims, sports claims, and spinal injury claims.
Bruno has growing expertise in the areas of CRPS, chronic pain, and traumatic brain injury.
Through Bruno’s PI work, he also has experience with (and accepts instructions in):
- Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority cases;
- Armed Forces Compensation claims;
- First-Tier Tribunal appeals; and
- Army Service Complaints
Notable cases in which Bruno has been instructed include:
- Multiple Claimants v Chelsea Football Club (HC): Claim brought against CFC alleging historic racial and physical abuse
- Momonakaya v MOD (HC): Claim for psychiatric injury brought by Fijian soldier alleging racist bullying