Old Square Chambers to speak at “22 KCs on the Hot Employment Law Issues 2022 – 23”
Several members of Old Square Chambers will speak at Michael Rubenstein’s “22 KCs on the Hot Employment Law Issues 2022 – 23”, which will take place in-person and streamed online on the 29th and 30th September 2022.
On Thursday 29th September:
- Deshpal Panesar KC will speak on “Fair and Unfair dismissal”;
- Ijeoma Omambala KC will speak on “Pregnancy, maternity and parental leave” and
- Michael Ford KC will speak on “Working time development”.
On Friday 30th September:
- Rebecca Tuck KC will speak on “Disability discrimination update” and
- Betsan Criddle KC will speak on “Disciplinary procedures and the law”.
For full details on the conference and booking details, please click here.