Old Square Chambers to speak at “22 KCs on the Hot Employment Law Issues 2023”
Several members of Old Square Chambers will speak at Michael Rubenstein’s “22 KCs on the Hot Employment Law Issues 2023”, which will be streamed online on the 5th and 6th October 2023.
On Thursday 5th October:
- Rebecca Tuck KC will speak on “Whistleblowing”;
- Betsan Criddle KC will speak on “Trade Union Rights after Roofood” and
- Lord (John) Hendy KC will speak on “Employment law under a Labour Government”.
On Friday 6th October:
- Nadia Motraghi KC will speak on “Justifying discrimination” and
- Ijeoma Omambala KC will speak on “Pregnancy, Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave”.
For full details on the conference and booking details, please click here.