Old Square Chambers delighted with another year of improvement in the latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Directory 2024
Old Square Chambers is delighted to report another year of improvement in the latest Chambers and Partners UK Bar Directory 2024, which was released on Thursday 19th October.
Our highlights this year include:
- 12 new member entries into the ranking tables.
- 22 improvements in member rankings.
- 10 band 1 member rankings and one star individual ranking.
- Six up and coming rankings.
- 77 member rankings across our practice areas (53 individual members ranked).
- Band 1 set rankings in Employment (London and Western).
- New set ranking for Clinical Negligence, London.
- Set rankings in six practice areas (Employment – London and Western. Personal Injury – London and Western, Clinical Negligence and Professional Discipline).
- Rankings in three new practice areas (Court of Protection: Health and Welfare, Group Litigation and Independent Investigations).
A full listing of our rankings can be found here.
Our continued thanks to our clients and those who participated in the research process.