John Hendy QC: Employment Silk of the year, 2013
Congratulations to John Hendy QC who has been awarded Employment Silk of the year for 2013 at the inauguralLegal 500 UK awards.
This prestigious award caps yet another superb year for John which has seen successes in industrial action injunction case Balfour Beatty Engineering Services Limited v. Unite the Union among others which has underpinned his status as the leading barrister of his generation in industrial relation cases.
John Hendy QC in numbers:
- 3 reported cases in the European Court of Human Rights
- 11 reported cases in the Supreme Court/House of Lords
- 63 reported cases in the Court of Appeal
- 75 reported cases in the High Court
- 1 Liberty Lifetime Achievement Award
Congratulations to John Hendy QC who has been awarded Employment Silk of the year for 2013 at the inaugural Legal 500 UK awards.