Current case list – part 2
Please see below some further examples of our most recent cases:
- Addicott v Heart of England NHS Trust – Successful claim for DDH in a claim brought over 35 years out of time.
- Frankel v Dr Brown and Partners – Ongoing claim involving a failure to refer patient suffering from terminal multiple myeloma by GP.
- Haji v The North London West Hospitals NHS Trust – A case alleging obstetric negligence leading to brachial plexus palsy.
- MG v BFWH – Claim for failure to diagnose bowel cancer leading to premature death. The claim is brought against the GP and the hospital, and includes a subsequent allegation of failure to identify and treat an anastomotic leak.
- Hill v North Bristol NHS Trust – Failure to diagnose breast cancer; formed part of major inquiry.
- Scott v Frimley Park Hospital NHS Trust and others – High value military claim arising from long-term mismanagement of compartment syndrome.
- AK v CMU – A claim for delayed diagnosis of bowel and liver cancer leading to perforation of the tumour through the bowel wall, and giving rise to a severe locally recurrent disease. The Claimant’s prognosis is alleged to have been significantly compromised and the claim is now proceeding by way of expedited directions.
- Thomas v Ottavianni – Successfully represented the Claimant in a claim for negligent breast augmentation and lack of consent.
- AE v ULH NHS Trust – Cerebral palsy claim settled for over £10 million