Current case list – part 1
Please see below a list of some of our most recent cases:
- Roberts v (1) Dr Bhagan (2) Mecorp – Successful cerebral palsy claim settled for very significant sums arising out of obstetric negligence brought in the High Court and Court of Appeal in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Shoniwa v Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust – A claim for obstetric negligence leading to asphyxia and brain injury to the Claimant’s son and severe psychiatric injury to the Claimant.
- H v (1) M and (2) TH and others – Ongoing multi million pound claim in the High Court for alleged failure to diagnose a footballer with a serious cardiac condition, subsequently leading to cardiac arrest and brain injury.
- Barlow v MOD – Complex obstetric negligence claim considering whether claimant suffers from cerebral palsy or dyspraxia.
- Wain (Deceased) v Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – Successful claim for damages following death of a young mother after a failure to communicate a diagnosis of HIV.
- Matuszczak v Mid-Cheshire Hospitals NHS Trust – A claim for psychiatric illness resulting from the still birth of the Claimant’s baby.
- Morrison v MOD – Very high value claim arising from neonatal stroke following misdiagnosis of heart condition.